Pregnancy Dynamic Yoga (75 min)
During these strange times of lockdown it is so important to continue to exercise your body and maintain good mobility. In my yoga classes, I like to cultivate a sense of community and togetherness in a time when our daily lives and routines have changed. We always start off with a round of introductions, checking how everyone is doing. Then after some stretching and strength-building and a lovely relaxation, we have a group chat. At this point I’m also offering a bonus midwife Q&A as I know maternity care services are changing and you may feel left on your own during this pregnancy.
Postnatal Yoga for Recovery and Strength (60 min)
Having had your baby, you may crave some contact with people outside your household! My classes provide a safe space for you to connect with other mums. We start off with a round of introductions, sharing what is new with you or your baby. Then we focus some movements and poses to help strengthen your body, as well as stretch and soothe aching and tight muscles so common in motherhood. We finish off with a guided relaxation – because this hour is all about self-care!
Rebecca is on maternity leave as her baby was born at end of June. So livestreamed classes will be paused until Rebecca is ready to resume teaching.
Drop in class £10/class
4 Class Pass £36 (£9/class)
You will need:
- Mat, 2 cushions, 1 blanket
- Laptop & internet connection (pref. Chrome browser)
- Optional: hardback book to use as blocks
Yoga Timetable for Pregnancy & Postnatal Yoga in West London
My classes provide many benefits:
- learn from an experienced midwife with plenty of tips and handy information
- focus on your breath, be “in the moment”, feel calm, at ease, and stress-free
- learn poses to aid optimum fetal positioning for a smoother birth
- strengthen and tone to prepare you for labour, birth and motherhood
- slow down your mind, shut everything else out and connect movement with breath
- relax with aromatherapy
- strengthen the bond between you and your baby
- practice with rebozo sifting if needed
My yoga timetable – West London
12:00-13:15 Dynamic Pregnancy yoga – Yoga West, Acton W3 0RG (£15 drop in)
How to book and pay for the classes:
For group classes – all rates are set by the studio themselves and to access them you need to book via their individual websites or call their reception. Check with each studio as they have offers for block class passes.
Yoga West: https://yogawestlondon.com
If you are after a one-to-one session instead of group yoga classes get in touch to ask for availability of private sessions.
Private one-to-one sessions at your own home – please enquire for time slots – (prices start at £95 for 75min session; £425 for 5 sessions; £800 for 10 sessions).
For my private classes – you can pay prior to the class start.