Pregnancy Yoga in West London!
Do you want to feel empowered and have a positive pregnancy, labour and birth?
Would you like to release yourself from anxiety and nerves about your labour and birth?
Is your goal to become prepared and confident?
If this is your first pregnancy, you may be anxious, feel unprepared about the labour and birth. You may be health-conscious and looking to keep fit to give yourself and your baby the best start.
You may have never tried yoga before but have heard that pregnancy yoga is a good for you. Perhaps you already have a strong yoga background and want to continue a dynamic practice that is adapted to your pregnancy.
Whether you are a beginner to yoga or a seasoned yogi , my pregnancy yoga classes in West London are for any health-conscious first-time mother-to-be. The classes will benefit those looking to keep fit and stay strong both in mind and body.
How I can help you in your journey:
- I am an Independent Midwife experienced in home births, birth centre births.
- By regularly coming to my pregnancy yoga classes in West London, you will build your confidence and knowledge for a positive and enjoyable pregnancy, labour, and an empowered transition to motherhood.
- I do this by teaching fun, dynamic and creative yoga classes with a birth preparation focus and use of positive affirmations.
- I believe that in the importance of a dynamic pregnancy yoga class to help foster/maintain both a strong body and mind. Labour is probably the most challenging transformation process you will ever do in your life. It is hard work. So my classes are about training the mind to release and accept. So you can dig deep within yourself.
- I’m always happy to stay behind after class to answer any of your questions.
- I will help you become more informed, know your options, empower you to ask what you need from your health-care providers.
- In addition, I also send bi-monthly newsletters which focuses on antenatal topics in more detail.